Sunday, July 3, 2011
almost ran in the rain today....
Michelle and I have been discussing running in various weather conditions. So far we've only managed "very hot" and "hot but not THAT hot." Today, dark rain clouds blew in about the time we were headed for our run. Hooray! A rain run! but then lightening started striking so we sat in Michelle's car and waited for the lightening to break. ...and then so did the rain. Blast, no rain. But we still had a good run. We're up to week 4: Warm up walk, run 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds, run 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes, repeat. Let me just say, running 3 minutes was pretty darn tough the first time we did it.... but now, well, it's still tough but definitely doable! It's really amazing how much stronger we're getting. I'm still better at running than blogging, so we're running a lot more than I'm writing about, but I wanted to update the blog on our progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment